My History

Friday, June 25, 2010

What Brothers Are Good For no. 6

Ummmm.... just being adorable together?!?
I was trying so hard to come up with something clever to say as captions to these pictures but I'm drawing a blank. Preparing a million pictures to post will do that to you I think.


All I can say is that they are cute.

And they do an excellent job of keeping me entertained.

In the bottom picture they were being "robbers."

Story to come of that cow... I mean "baby" Alaster is toting.

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

Cal and I totally cracked up at this post! That pic of Jack and Aly at the beginning is so darling! Also, Cal has brought up a couple times how 'cute those boys were being robbers'! I love your 'what brothers are good for posts'! They are just so darling and those boys of yours are such fun little brothers for each other!