Ed has worked his healing magic on my computer and I am back to blogging.
To celebrate I want to post some awesome pictures that I got of Jack right before we attended a baptism last night:
This last one is totally my favorite:
Such a Jack face.
Don't worry, he abandoned the look for the baptism, and was perfectly sweet and reverent through the whole beautiful event.
In other Burton news:
Jack's tooth is continuing to loosen. He alternates between loving it and doing tricks with it to crying and saying "I just hate this tooth. I want to throw it in the trash!" Do you remember eating with a loose tooth and occasionally hitting it weird? It makes that horrible grinding sound and it feels just terrible! Poor Jack. Most of the time he handles it really well though so we're not complaining.
This weekend we are going camping at Kickapoo State Park here in the lovely state of Illinois. We are beyond excited. It's all we've been talking about for weeks! Well... camping and Jack going to school. It's our very first ever family camping trip so wish us luck, and we'll catch you on the flip side. (Do people still say that? I do.)
5 comments:
That Jack. What a guy! I'm loving the updates on the tooth....keep 'em coming.
I'm excited to hear about your camping trip! We've never braved camping with the kids yet either....or camping at all really since we've been married. But we have some really nice gear. We always mean to go, but...
And for what it's worth I still say "the flip side". But I don't know if that makes it okay. ;)
Yay for camping! Dave and Koa and I tried out camping with my family last summer. It was great, even though one night I woke up on a deflated air mattress with Koa literally sleeping on top of my face. It really was great though! Have fun!
ha ha ha ha ha!!! Cal wants to know "where in the heck did they get that wig?!!" We have been over here laughing so hard about this. These pictures are so darn cute!! Oh how we miss that boy! Darn.
Yippee for camping! I can only imagine how those boys will gobble up every minute! I can't wait to hear all about it!
Squeeze those boys for us! And give that silly jack an extra squeeze for being so darn silly with that adorable wig and those hilarious glasses!!!!
aannnddddd.....also squeeze Ed for us! He is a miracle worker and we are so so glad that he fixed your computer!!
PaPa & Gram enjoy hearing from you and being able to follow the "Tooth Saga"
Love you all!!!
Post a Comment