Day Three in Utah started off with watching the little pumpkin eat her breakfast:
After Ada was all set Cal and Whit treated me to a scrumptious breakfast at Magelby's Fresh. Yummo! I felt so bad Corey didn't get to taste the french toast and syrup. It was insanely good! Have you ever eaten there before? Oh my word! I was pretty sad that it was too early to order some of their chocolate or carrot cake. Buuuuumer. Add it to the "very good reasons to return to Utah," list.
Here's little Ada entertaining me in the car on the way there:
After a quick shower I headed up to Salt Lake to meet two fabulous friends. I miss them both terribly! I only got to spend about an hour each with Emily and Shayla and of course it didn't even come close to long enough... but, I'm still glad we made the effort to get together.
I love you ladies! And aren't their little girls cute?!?
Speaking of cute girls...
I met back up with my cute little neice at the Larsen's for a hugie Surprise Birthday party! Yahoo! Whit dressed Ada up in the outfit I brought to her.
She could not have been any cuter!



4 comments:
You are such a good blogger! I love all these pictures.
ohhhhhhhhhh, I am loving these! I miss you! We miss you! And we miss your boys! All of them! I haven't commented on your blog, on your blog for a while, although, It is much funner to comment in person, which is what I have been doing! I love your posts! So so much!
I love it!!! I don't think I ever got to tell you how much I appreciated you taking time out from your family who deserves all of your attention to come and see us! It was like 1/1,000,000 of the time I would like to spend with you, but I appreciate it so much!
And of course after you left I thought of a billion questions I wanted to ask you. Like I wanted to ask you more about your tips and tricks and recipes on eating healthy and making healthy meals, and such. And of course books... and of course your cute boys... and the list goes on...
p.s. I started David Copperfield shortly after that visit and I thought I'd never get through it because it's so long, but I am on the last 4 chapters and I have loved the whole darn thing. Go Dickens!!!
I need to call you soon. and I'm looking forward to your yearly book review!!!
Thank you so much for coming. Olly wish the rest of the 79 people in our immediate family could have been there i.e. Uncles, cousins and in-laws,etc.
Was such a happy occasion for us old fogies. We are looking forward to the same occasion for Tyson!
Love your blogs so much.
PaPa and Gram
Post a Comment