My History

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ada Trip Day 3 - Part Two

The party was for my awesome Grandparents. Papa gave a wonderful speech and I just loved spending time with them and the rest of my hugie extended family.
We are sure getting large, I tell you what...
but what a blessing!
Corey and I have been blessed with the best family on earth.
I love them all dearly.
ps- I love the picture of Whit smooching on Ada in this collage:



One of the newest faces to our rapidly growing crowd is Curtis, Miss Aerika's fiance. It was such fun to hear all about wedding plans and to see the two of them together. I approve Aerika! He was obviously head-over-heels for you which won me over pretty thoroughly.

Aren't RJ and Steven simply adorable?!?

I must say friends... I am pretty darn proud of myself for only having one-ish more day to blog of this trip!
One more day and LOTS more Ada pictures.
Yay!

1 comment:

Aerika Larsen-Newman said...

My lovely Ashers :D I am still unhappy about the not wanting to know what your having :P I'm stressing out haha but I can't even tell you how happy I am for you :)

P.S. I have a JUMBO-NORMOUS favor to ask you :)

Do you still have your toe shoes and if you do would you be so kind as to let me borrow them for my bridal pictures? :3 Just let me know :D

I think ya'll need to come live here again I simply can't live with all of you so far away :(