My History

Monday, February 14, 2011

We had a little more time to play so the kids took to Aly's room and reading and holding cute, cute Theodore! You know our pal Henry? He has a little brother now! Yay!
Aly got some good baby-time practice.
And Corey told me that in the car this afternoon Aly said "Guess which Theodore I like better... the chipmunk or the person?" No worries Rachel... he likes "the person," better. Me too! He's so sweet!
Want to know what else he told Corey on that car ride?
"Dad. I know how bad guys hug each other. They just squeeeeeeeeze really hard!"
Also in this collage is a very sweet Valentine Robot that I'm guessing Rachel or Todd made and which Henry decorated on the back and brought to Aly. Cute huh?!?
Now we come to the brag-about-the-husband portion of the post.

As I entered our home I found my sweet husband and little boys on their knees in our living room. Corey was holding a red rose, the boys each had a yellow. Corey read the first stanza of a poem by Robert Burns and helped the boys each say one too. Then he hopped up, finished making dinner and we sat down to eat. AND he got me mozarella sticks. Pregnant-lady happy!How spoiled am I?
Dinner tonight was great. Daddy and the boys had a fun afternoon to tell me about, and then we had a surprise visitor:

Enter Gram with Valentines Bags! They got a new movie, transformer bandaids, marshmallows, a new guy to sleep with, fun cards... I tell ya'... that Gram sure knows her boys!

I love Valentines Day. I love the people I get to celebrate it with.

And we love all of you!
Happy Valentines Day Love the Burtons!
For V-Day 2010 Click HERE.

3 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

That pic of Aly's head is adorable! Also, I am loving the pics of all four of you! Those are so cute!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

Hooorasies!!! Um yes please I would love that sugar cookie recipe!! They looked perfect and I wanted to take it out of the screen and eat it!

Rachel and Todd said...

Haha, I love the picture of Alaster holding Theodore's cheeks. So cute! I'm glad you guys liked the card. We had fun making it. Henry said his green drawings on the back were green monsters. Green monsters that love Alaster, I'm sure. :)