My History

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Truman Shots of the Day

We have taken about a million pictures since our little bundle of joy came home. Mostly I am the snap-happy one, but Corey sometimes grabs the camera too. His pictures are always the best ones we have. Of the pictures we have taken so far, these ones he snapped the other day are among my most favorite, favorite:






Can you believe how sweet this little baby is?
We love him.

PS- Dear Jack and Aly of the future: I wish I had documented your early life better. I wish SOOOOOO much I had been blogging when you were born, Jack. SO, SO, SO much. And Aly, I suppose I was blogging shortly after you were born, but my blogging wasn't as developed as it is now. Please know that all of that is in no way a reflection of my love for you. I cherished you and those years every bit as much as I am cherishing Truman and these ones. That is all. Mommy out.

4 comments:

coryshay said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!! I can't wait until I have mine here to snuggle! He is so sweet!! I hope everyone is doing well and adapting well! And that you are getting any kind of sleep!

Cal and Whit said...

OHHH!! What a little ball of goodness! Those are darling pictures, Corey did AWESOME!! I am in love with the one where you can see the side of his face, and I adore that last one, where you can see his whole little body all in one sweet little curled up package! What an angel baby! I loved getting to see his whole little body not wrapped up. I love this little boy oh so much! Please please whisper to him how much I adore him already.

Stephanie said...

I just got caught up and I am loving every bit of your posts. Congrats on your sweet new baby and I am impressed with what sweet older brothers he has.

coryshay said...

I'm back...I kid you not, I keep thinking about these pictures. All the time. I think all moms have the feeling that there's not a real baby in there and they'll be pregnant forever. Maybe it's just me? I dunno. But these pictures keep reminding me that there is a little man in there and that I'll get to snuggle him soon! (and hopefully get my old body back :)

And I may or may not steal the idea of the last picture when our little one comes.