The most frequent comment we got for Jack as a baby was "Where did he get that gorgeous red hair?!?"
Aly: "Look at those big beautiful eyes! He is so alert and happy!"
Truman: "Well he's a Burton alright! He looks so much like Alaster!"

It was destined to happen of course... the comparison to his older brothers. I find myself wondering what people would have said if he had come to us first.
Corey and I still contend that Jack is in there too... and that he has many features that are very uniquely Truman... but the general population seems pretty decided that we have a mini-Aly on our hands.
And don't worry Sir Edward... we think you are one good-lookin' fella too!

1 comment:
It is a little weird looking at pictures of Alaster holding himself!!!! haha!
I just love all of your new posts, and I'm so sorry I don't have time to comment on them all. Yay for homework and Truman's cute bath pics. Laughed out loud at the mental image of Aly not watching where he is running. I loved Jacks note about Stupefy. And I especially wish we lived near you so my kids could play with yours! Xo
Post a Comment