Who knows why in the heck blogger does what it does. I have worked and worked and worked on my Aly post trying to get the formatting of it right. I am done. SO done.
Oh my goodness...the looooorrrd of da raaaangs thing made me laugh so hard..because and I have witnesses to this..I sing random songs to like of whatever I am thinking about..I.E. and don't think I am weird but maybe this will make you laugh and know Aly is normal or that we are both strange..so Sadie likes to eat her poo so gross and I have never figured it out...so in the Winnie the pooh theme I will sing to Sadie: Sadie Magoo, Likes to eat poo! ha ha. okay weird I know. Also I wish you could sent ALy over here because I would take his cute bum to Sea World where they have the most extravagent section of what I think he would describe as penguin heaven! okay sorry...long
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...the looooorrrd of da raaaangs thing made me laugh so hard..because and I have witnesses to this..I sing random songs to like of whatever I am thinking about..I.E. and don't think I am weird but maybe this will make you laugh and know Aly is normal or that we are both strange..so Sadie likes to eat her poo so gross and I have never figured it out...so in the Winnie the pooh theme I will sing to Sadie: Sadie Magoo, Likes to eat poo! ha ha. okay weird I know. Also I wish you could sent ALy over here because I would take his cute bum to Sea World where they have the most extravagent section of what I think he would describe as penguin heaven! okay sorry...long
Post a Comment