Mostly this will be lots of pictures, but I do have a few little details to share about our smallest boy.
Truman is the most easily startled baby on the planet... And that he was like this even in my tummy! I would move to turn off my alarm in the morning, and apparently after laying so still (I am a crazy still sleeper!) it would jar him right awake and I could feel his startled movement. It was hilarious and I looked forward to it each morning :)
Apparently he's not much better now. I can be holding him...talking to someone... and if there is a brief pause in the flow of conversation... and someone breaks that momentary silence... I have a startled, crying baby on my hands.
He frequently startles at laughter... crinkling paper... oh anything really. And I know what some of you are thinking (Aunt Nat!)... this is something Ashlee would take advantage of and get evil pleasure in exploiting. Well... you're wrong! I don't have to make him do it because it happens so frequently without my effort that I am satisfied. I even try to not scare him, so what do you think of that?!? Poor kiddo!
Apparently he's not much better now. I can be holding him...talking to someone... and if there is a brief pause in the flow of conversation... and someone breaks that momentary silence... I have a startled, crying baby on my hands.
He frequently startles at laughter... crinkling paper... oh anything really. And I know what some of you are thinking (Aunt Nat!)... this is something Ashlee would take advantage of and get evil pleasure in exploiting. Well... you're wrong! I don't have to make him do it because it happens so frequently without my effort that I am satisfied. I even try to not scare him, so what do you think of that?!? Poor kiddo!

A New Song We Are Singing To Him... to the tune of "This is My Country,": (patriotic songs are so easy to turn into baby songs!)
This is OOOUR Baby! Ever Since His BIIIIIRRRTH!
This is OOOOUR Baby! Grandest on EEEAAARTH!
I pledge thee my allegiance ... oh Baby Boy! The BOOOOLD!
For you are MY Baby! To Have and To HOOOOLD!
A Physical Feature He Possess:
Eternally clammy hands and feet




3 comments:
Should I feel like I'm cheating my boys because I don't do any chants or personalized songs for them? :)
He is adorable, Ashlee! And Aly's pictures in the last post were adorable too! What great boys you have!
So adorable. Some of his pictures make it look like he's striking the "blue steel" pose :) A male model in the making! haha!
The cornbread you brought over tonight was delicious. It went perfectly with our spur of the moment omelets! I have also been meaning to tell you that we made the Tomato Zucchini Tian, and it was, again, a big hit. We hardly even had any leftovers! Thanks for providing us such delightful and pregnancy perfect treats!
I am telling you he is a mix. He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment