My History

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Properly

Look who has decided to cooperate and do tummy time properly:
Yay Truman!
Also, he has started to be a teeny bit more verbal. He is still pretty content to watch, and smile, and be very quiet most of the time, but here and there we get some attempts at verbal conversation.
It's pretty sweet. Most of the time it comes out in very growly sounds, and occasionally he finds the typical "coo," type sound.
It's like he really has to focus when he wants to talk. Sometimes he will be staring at me SO hard, and I KNOW he is wanting to say something. His arms and legs pump... his eyes are practically screaming at me... but no sound! Then I will try to show him how... and his mouth will do the exact same thing as mine did...opening and closing... but no sound! It's like if he thinks about it too hard he just can't do it!
But I don't know, because he can do it just fine when he's expressing a need.
Whatever is going on, it's very cute, and we love every single precious sound he can make!
And as you can see...
He still loves his fingers, and I still love him!

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

THese are adorable! I love the one with you and him. I know that is one thing I am going to miss so so so so dang much when my babies are bigger, is their cheeks...i love me baby cheeks, so so much! What cute pics!