My History

Saturday, October 15, 2011

It Has Reached Illinois...

Picturesque... Crispy... Aromatic... Autumn.
Mmmmmmmm.
Aly and I went on a walk to gather a bit of it inside for our very own.
Yesterday the Burton clan headed to Indiana for the Covered Bridge Festival and fall was out in all it's glory.
Corey said it was still a bit too warm, but I thought it was perfect.
Can't wait to show it to you!

1 comment:

Cal and Whit said...

I loved, loved, loved the pumpkin patch post, and I so wish I could have flown in and gone with you guys, and gotten so much squash for such an amazing deal. I loved the looks on the boys faces in the pics too, and that one of Truman...man, that boy!! What a darling little pumpkin on a pumpkin! Also, what a cute idea to bring some of fall inside your house, I loved that!