Our boys have been introduced to the Big Ten!
And the chant around the house ever since has been:
"Go Illini! Illini Rocks! Ohio Stinks!"
Jack has even denounced his favorite color: Red... because that is an Ohio State color. "Boo!"
And the chant around the house ever since has been:
"Go Illini! Illini Rocks! Ohio Stinks!"
Jack has even denounced his favorite color: Red... because that is an Ohio State color. "Boo!"
The day after the covered bridge festival the same gang: Gram and Grampa, Tyler, Casey, Kristine, Corey, Jack and Aly (Minus me and Truman... can you picture my baby at a big ten football game?!?) made their way to the stadium.Gram had graciously decked the whole family out in U of I gear... even me and Truman who didn't actually go! THEN... she found out that their section was supposed to wear blue, so they got all new things! From the pictures they took the stripes from what people wore turned out pretty cool!



1 comment:
So cute! And I'm glad Jack denounced red ;)
Also, I had a dream last night that we had a family reunion in Illinois and we visited you. (That's what happens when you read blogs late at night). I wish it had been true.
Post a Comment