"Well tough mister, you've lost your air privileges!" - Ashlee
The whole story:
The boys were not quite being naughty... more like... excessively energetic in the back seat.
Then it went quiet except for a bit of whispering and giggles.
I heard Jack say "And they'd be like.. 'Woah! What in the heck is that doing out there?!?'.."
A few more moments of silence passed before I felt compelled to turn around whereupon I discovered Alaster's body contorted and straining to keep his foot out the window... flapping in the wind.
It must have taken a great deal of self control from the pair of them to watch it out there those few seconds in silence before I turned around.
Any remnants of composure flew right out the window with Alaster's foot when they saw my face.
True... I laughed. Who wouldn't?
But I also rolled the window up and locked it.
When Alaster complained of being hot and that he 'needed air...'
Well. I've already told you my response.
4 comments:
I did laugh out loud. Love those silly things! And hate them in the moment too. So funny!
Haha! Oh this is great. Corey could make these into posters. like this guy does! http://www.designmom.com/2012/03/things-weve-said-to-our-kids/
That's it! no more air, buster!
bawhahahaha... you mean you don't let them stick their heads out the window and bark like dogs in the night air as you drive wildly through the neighborhood? (the older I get the more I realize what a bad mom I was/am)
Post a Comment