I'm feeling a bit embarrassed by my late night rant... so I thought I'd follow up that negative post with some useful information that I've been meaning to share for quite some time.
It's easy peasey folks! For the details click THIS.
Do it people.
What would you do if your blog was lost forever? The very thought makes me shudder!
Corey got me that handy little usb and we gave it a try.
We thought something went wrong because it took all of 3 seconds to supposedly download each and every post, picture and comment. Really? That's it?
Soooo... I created a fake blog: "Pretendo," and downloaded from my usb. The download took much longer, and what do you know Joe!? It worked! Not one thing was lost.
Glory!
So there you have it. Sorry for last night ;) and I hope this was helpful.
Seriously friends, if my rant hurt your feelings I am sorry. If you are a fan you should keep reading them. Don't let me rain on your parade!
I just couldn't help myself last night. I needed a break from life SO BADLY and decided to indulge myself in a declared lazy day (I've written about that before HERE, back when I used to oblige myself more often). It's something I do SO RARELY now - like once a year- that when the book turned out to be stupid I felt so cheated and lame for wasting precious time on it. I couldn't fully enjoy my splurge, you know?!?
Good Heavens I'm doing it again! Somebody stop me! I'm out of control!
Note to Self: Rants are for Corey's ears. Not for the blog.
I know what you are thinking... Lucky Corey! Huh?!?
Corey got me that handy little usb and we gave it a try.
We thought something went wrong because it took all of 3 seconds to supposedly download each and every post, picture and comment. Really? That's it?
Soooo... I created a fake blog: "Pretendo," and downloaded from my usb. The download took much longer, and what do you know Joe!? It worked! Not one thing was lost.
Glory!
So there you have it. Sorry for last night ;) and I hope this was helpful.
Seriously friends, if my rant hurt your feelings I am sorry. If you are a fan you should keep reading them. Don't let me rain on your parade!
I just couldn't help myself last night. I needed a break from life SO BADLY and decided to indulge myself in a declared lazy day (I've written about that before HERE, back when I used to oblige myself more often). It's something I do SO RARELY now - like once a year- that when the book turned out to be stupid I felt so cheated and lame for wasting precious time on it. I couldn't fully enjoy my splurge, you know?!?
Good Heavens I'm doing it again! Somebody stop me! I'm out of control!
Note to Self: Rants are for Corey's ears. Not for the blog.
I know what you are thinking... Lucky Corey! Huh?!?
2 comments:
Thank you for telling me about this! I was trying to find an inexpensive way to print out my blog for safe keeping and make it a "mother's day gift for myself".... but a usb is a MUCH easier way to go! I'll do it asap!
We don't mind! But that is a very cool item. I must invest in one. My sister just sent me a code to get 30% off on a blog to book site for 80 pgs. I'm thinking I need to do that!
Post a Comment