I have a goal to start putting more school work up on the blog.
I did a bad job of that with Jack's first 2 years and with Aly's preschool. I have the best of it (and by "best," I mean funniest and cutest of course) in a tupperware upstairs, but I really wish that I had more of it on the blog!
Those saved assignments will come in handy some day though...
I have plans for their high school graduation parties, oh yes I do!!!
Anyway, I wanted to share Alaster's very first homework assignment! For some reason I didn't get a picture of the poster in it's entirety, but I did snap all of the pieces of it... I know. I'm a loser.
It was a classic "get to know you," assignment. Mrs. Oldani said we could do the writing for them ... and help in anyway (this was just a 'for fun,' kind of thing) but Alaster took the job VERY seriously and insisted on doing it all himself (except for the sentences which I did just as he wanted me to). I did not try and influence his answers to the questions which made his answers all the sweeter to me.
He worked on it at night when Jack was doing his homework too (a time of night I rather enjoy!)
Without further ado... All about Alaster:
I did a bad job of that with Jack's first 2 years and with Aly's preschool. I have the best of it (and by "best," I mean funniest and cutest of course) in a tupperware upstairs, but I really wish that I had more of it on the blog!
Those saved assignments will come in handy some day though...
I have plans for their high school graduation parties, oh yes I do!!!
Anyway, I wanted to share Alaster's very first homework assignment! For some reason I didn't get a picture of the poster in it's entirety, but I did snap all of the pieces of it... I know. I'm a loser.
It was a classic "get to know you," assignment. Mrs. Oldani said we could do the writing for them ... and help in anyway (this was just a 'for fun,' kind of thing) but Alaster took the job VERY seriously and insisted on doing it all himself (except for the sentences which I did just as he wanted me to). I did not try and influence his answers to the questions which made his answers all the sweeter to me.
He worked on it at night when Jack was doing his homework too (a time of night I rather enjoy!)
Without further ado... All about Alaster:

(I LOVE his train set and tracks! The green guy is his little boy, the pink is his little girl. He is on the far right side and that is a rocket on his shirt. He colored his head green to denote that he is a boy.)
(Phineas and Ferb and Dr. Doofenshmirtz. I thought he captured Phineas and Ferb pretty well!)In the back seat on the drive home:
What a sweet, silly boy. The first week of school was a rousing success. He earned Star-Of-The-Day once and has come home very happy and tired each day.One morning his teacher Mrs. Oldani specifically sought me out as the kids lined up to tell me how much she was enjoying having him in her class. She called him a "riot," and "so full of life and energy." She thinks he's totally cute and funny.
I like that lady.
PS- We are still sick. Boo. Today Corey is joining Aly and Truman on the sick couch. I am feeling just sick-ish now and am catching up on emails and housework. Jack remains perky as ever.




1 comment:
How cute that he wants to be a dad so badly!! And who doesn't wish that Phineas & Ferb were real...I mean really! So cute!
Post a Comment