Truman looked large (and perfectly adorable) as he snuggled up with Jack yesterday.
I had been holding him but I needed to go get something... so Jack filled in for me.
Truman was quite comfortable:
I had been holding him but I needed to go get something... so Jack filled in for me.
Truman was quite comfortable:
My poor baby is sick!Mr. Morgan and myself as well.
Corey thinks he might be comin' down with it too.
Lucky Jack feels right as rain.
Yesterday was pretty miserable. The 3 sickos missed church, and the whole family missed fast Sunday Dinner at Gram and Grampa's. I was pretty grumpy about it... just ask poor Corey who had to listen to me whine all morning.Truman wouldn't eat a THING... even the scrumptious dinner that Gram and Grampa brought over (since we couldn't come to them).
He was emotional and clingy all day, and he coughed all night long.
He and Alaster (the latter of which in addition to coughing also fell out of the bed... did you know he does that at least once a week?) are both miserable this morning.
Aly will definitely not be going to school tomorrow.
Even though we aren't feeling great we did at least manage a walk outside this morning. Truman was going downright stir crazy after a day inside, and Jack wanted to ride his bike. We left Alaster in the company of Phineas and Ferb and off we went.A bit of fresh air seemed to revive me a bit and I know Truman enjoyed it too. I feel bad that Alaster wasn't feeling up to it.
I'm glad today is Labor Day.Corey is asleep right now because he can't get off of his schedule TOO much, but he doesn't have to go to his afternoon job at least. We'll miss him this evening as usual, but at least he'll be here during the day.
We had wanted to go do something fun but with everyone feeling so crummy we'll probably have a very quiet day at home... but those can be nice too. :)
Maybe I'll even get some more blogging done. I've been dying to show you Alaster's first bit of homework and catch up on funny stories of the boys. I am so back logged!
Anyway... I hope you have a good Labor Day.
And if you have a minute: Please do send a healthy thought our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment