Someone to annoy you... but just a Wii bit.
Typically the boys play Wii when Truman is asleep. Alaster used to try and play while Truman was awake, but that baby wouldn't keep away. Last week they tried it again when Truman was with them. Truman had watched them and knew exactly what to do (although I'm sure he didn't know WHY... which makes this so funny to me).He hopped on himself and started running (walking very quickly and cutely) in place... just like them. He had his eyes on the screen... he was running... If he stopped we could tell him to "Go baby! Run!" and he would focus hard and go, go, go!
Corey and I thought it was pretty much the cutest thing ever. The boys enjoyed it for a minute and then they were NOT amused. He ruined the game you see... sometimes the game IS to run in place... other times running in place on the mat will make you lose. They were, as I said, a Wii bit annoyed.
We tried to take him off nicely but it nearly broke his heart so he got to stay... ruined games and all.
PS- Truman now loves to run in place. He and I do it together all the time. He has also discovered how to walk backwards but he has to think about that one REAL hard before his body will cooperate. Corey and I will never forget the look on his face the first time he did it.
PPS- He also loves to watch his shadow while walking. He looks behind his shoulder as he goes to see what it's up to.
PPPS- The fact that he has a binki in his mouth for these shots is VERY odd. We have been much more diligent about weaning him off the bink than we were with J and A. He only has it while sleeping now, and I am determined to give it the boot soon.
2 comments:
The running in place sounds very cute. I'm glad you all seem to be feeling better.
All of these posts look so fun. I like the one where Truman is laying on Jack. So cute! I miss you! We need to talk.
Post a Comment