My History

Friday, March 9, 2012

School Work

Some recent school work sent home for your viewing pleasure and mine:

#1 They learned about "The Day of the Dead," and honored their loved ones. The paper had the shape of an oval which I am pretty sure was meant to be the framework of a face but Jack got creative and turned it into a fish. Remember THEM?
(My loved one liked to: Suim in his bowl and go in his castl. Wen I remember wen I went to the shed aqaryum Reminds me of my loved one.)

#2 He has come home with lots of "How To," worksheets. This one is about how to run!
(Gather your stuff from yor suply list. Pump yor arems rely fast. Start your legs and go.)

Boxing continues to be a beloved game and sharks continue to be a beloved animal!

"BOOM," Haha!

(How to: Box. Plan your moovs and BOOM you box and do your moovs. Try your beest to box. Who ever wins gets a trophey.)

I love the picture of the "someone to box," in this next one, and that is supposed to be 'practice,' at the end there:

(How to: Box List of Things You Need: Boxing Gluvs, Boxer, Boxing Bag, Shin Gards, Boxing room, Someone to Box, a Prak Diss)

(Fin, eye, tooth, suim fin, tail)

Love this one:

(Different Kinds Of: Sharks Lemon, ele, Graet Wigt, Wael) Apparently we REALLY need to work on spelling with this boy!

(Information About: Sharks. Sharks have gils. The gils are what sharks breeth thru. One kind of sharks faveret foods is sea lion. Sharks eat meat. Meat is an anamil or person. Name: Jack.)

(How to: Be Safe around great wiht. List of things you need: Metl Suit, air tank, caige, GoGeLs)

And last but not least we are still very interested in: Bodies.

(I'm not going to transcribe that one...)

And here's a sampling of recent things brought home from Preschool while we are at it:
That was a long post. Give yourself 5 stars and a high five if you read the whole thing!

3 comments:

coryshay said...

What a smarty pants boy!

And in reaction to your last comment on my blog: Nooo! I didn't know they are turning it into a movie! I hope they do it well! Although I don't know how since most of the charm of the book is just the way he says things. I can't wait to see what they do!

Alysa Stewart said...

That is so, so cute!

And, as one trained in the art of teaching kids how to write, you do NOT need to work on spelling with that boy. He's doing great, actually, and his errors are showing that he knows loads of phonemes and ways to make them. Now, his spelling is not orthodox yet, but that will come. I could go on about this for a while...

deemom said...

I used to have the kids spell in the car as we drove. Spelling came later... Fun fun fun.